The master pattern for a Babygrow with long or short sleeves. This basic pattern gives you the freedom to use your own creativity and is very easy to construct with our step-by-step instructions.
The PDF Patterns will be available for download after payment. The digital patterns include detailed printing and sewing instructions.
- Newborn; 0/3 months; 3/6 months; 6/9 months; 9/12 months; 12/18 months
- Use the best quality fabric you can afford.
- Cotton KnitT-shirting, Double Knit, Stretch Towelling or Stretch Velour are best to use.
- Use Ball-Point or Stretch needles in your over-locker / sewing machine.
- Use 4mm Stretch Double Needle for decorative top stitching and hems.
- Use ribbing with a good stretch (Lycra content).
- 10 cm / 4 inches will be sufficient for A & B.
- Stretch Towelling can be used alternatively ribtrim, cut 3 cm longer than original ribbing pattern.
- 150CM / 59 INCHES WIDE